Pages

Friday 7 September 2012

The worst day of my life

The clock struck  ten in the morning  and we had not yet left the house!

“Hurry up!” I shouted furiously, as I walked  over to see what was taking my mum and sister so long  to get ready. As I gasped another time, a step of thunder walked down the stairs of my house and said “ boo!”
‘Aahh’! I shouted,  as I turned around to see who had frightened me. There she was my little sister wandering over to scare me by saying “Hurry up let's go.”

Finally we were on our way to Otahuhu with such great excitement. “Yeah we're here” Soana shouted, as I started to make my way towards the shopping centre. I felt a bit strange all of a sudden because my mum and sister weren't  behind me.  I looked around and spied them across the road buying themselves something to eat.

Feeling left out and on my own just made me want to go home.   All of a sudden I heard my mum's voice saying “Come on let’s go home, it’s getting too dark”.  Off we went down the road and into the valley, on the bus and off we went walking home.

Home at last I just felt lazy, nothing to do but sit on the couch and listen to music.  

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.