Pages

Friday 17 August 2012

My Personal Footprints

We've been learning about personal and private information online. We have been learning to decide what personal information is safe to share online.



Malo lelei, Kia Ora,Talofa Lava and greetings to you all,My name is Nia and I am 12 years old, I go to Saint Patrick’s School. My favourite subject at school is Maths, Science/Technology and non fiction books. Favourite sport is rugby, soccer, touch, football,tennis and many more. Favourite band is Unknown Peace and One Direction. Favourite food is Taro leaves, Kumara, Seafood,pig and so many more.I have a pet dog, who doesn’t have a name. My Favourite hobbies are going shopping for clothes and going to the movies. What I like to do in my spare time is read unsolved mysteries, listening to music, watching sport games like rugby and going out doing shopping with my family and friends. Hope you enjoy and continue with me :)

1 comments:

Sandy Dunbier said...

Hi Nis, how do you call your dog if he doesn't have a name??? I enjoyed reading your profile. Your writing is improving all the time. keep it up.
From mrs Dunbier in Northland where it is finally not raining at the moment.

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.